Microsoft Finance Rotational Graduate Programme 2021 for Young South Africans
Microsoft South Africa is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for its Finance Rotational Analyst Graduate Programme 2021 intake. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Eligibility: In order to qualify, candidates will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Business
- A recent graduate within the last 12 months
- Preferably with more than one year work or classroom experience in financial risk analysis
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Preferably with relevant experience in finance internship work
- For student applicants, must be within 12 months of completing qualification
Selection: As an equal opportunity employer, Microsoft will consider eligible applicants without prejudice to age, color, ancestry, gender identity, genetic information, nation of origin, mental or physical disability, and more. The tech giant will also shortlist eligible applicants with criminal histories compliant with legal requirement.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): Successful candidates will be based in Microsoft South Africa’s Johannesburg offices.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value & Duration of Award:
- Successful candidates will have a distinct opportunity to acquire expertise in a broad range of areas, including identifying/improving organizational risk, profit-and-loss management, business strategies and decision support, as well as the study of business drivers to get results.
- During this 2-year programme, FRP analysts will move through four to six months of rotation that will help them develop a strong sense of financial expertise and key business skills.
- It is important to go through all application processes and requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.