LSE is pleased to confirm three Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the 2023/24 session.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2023
About the Award: These scholarships are generously supported by Standard Bank of South Africa PLC. These scholarships are to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
Eligibility: Applicants will ordinarily be resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: The three scholarships will each provide the cost of full fees for the eligible programmes and provide a maintenance stipend for living costs.
- How to Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2023, you must:
- – Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- – Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.
- – and receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
by 5pm UK time on 27 April 2023.
If you only wish to be considered for the Graduate Support Scheme, you do not need to complete Section G: Personal statement.
The outcome to your Graduate Support Scheme application will be displayed on the application tracker after you have received an offer. Successful applicants selected for other LSE Scholarships or awards like this one will be contacted by email throughout May, June and July 2023.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.