Fulbright Egyptian Student Programme (Fully-funded Masters scholarship for study in US) 2022/2023
The Fulbright Egyptian Student Program provides fully funded Master’s degree for university graduates, to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
Application Deadline: 5th June 2021
Eligible Countries: Egypt
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
- Egyptian citizenship.
- Currently residing in Egypt; applicants must reside in Egypt starting from the application process and throughout the selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must prove participation in at least three post-graduate artistic activities or exhibitions
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the application, assessment, and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
- The following persons and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses and children) are ineligible to apply during and for a period ending one year following the termination of such employment: employees of the U.S. Department of State; local employees of the U.S. missions abroad who work for the U.S. Department of State and/or the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID); employees at organizations implementing exchange programs for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs at the Department of State; as well as Board Members or staff of a Fulbright Commission or their families (up to fourth kin).
- U.S. citizens and green card holders and applicants are not eligible to apply.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Travel Allowance
- Other allowances
- Health benefits coverage
- University tuition
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: All applications and required supporting documents should be submitted via the online system only.
- Click Here to Start an Application
- Online Application Guidelines
- Helpful Videos for Writing a Personal Statement
- Helpful Videos for Working on an Arts Application
- It is important to go through the Application Guidelines before applying.