Teach For Uganda Fellowship Program 2021 for Ugandan Young Leaders
The 5th Cohort of Teach For Uganda fellowship is currently open. They are looking for effective leaders in and out of the classroom to weather unprecedented challenges and change the course of life and learning outcomes of underserved children. Apply now
Application Deadline: 16th April 2021
About the Award: The Teach For Uganda Fellowship Program is a two-year leadership development opportunity for you to change the lives of children around Uganda while developing the most sought-after leadership skills. The fellowship is an incredibly challenging, fulfilling and rewarding experience. It will grow you and transform your life, as well as that of your students, in ways you could have never imagined.
Eligibility: To apply for the fellowship programme, you must;
- be a citizen of Uganda below the age of 35,
- have completed at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study,
- and achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
Eligible Countries: Uganda
To be Taken at (Country): Uganda
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: As a Teach For Uganda fellow, you will receive;
- cutting-edge global training in leadership and innovative teaching methods,
- networking opportunities to learn from a global Teach For All network of fellows, alumni and leaders spanning over 40 countries and 6 continents,
- a monthly stipend and health insurance,
- and personalized mentorship and coaching from dedicated leadership development coaches.
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply:
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Fill in the application form and submit your CV along with four short-answer responses and one essay response.
If your online application is successful, you will be invited to complete a Critical Thinking Assignment.
If you progress past the Critical Thinking Assignment, you will be invited for an in-person interview with TFU staff.
TFU will inform successful applicants of the final decision concerning their application, and will share next steps.
Interested applicants for the programme are encouraged to fill in the application form in the link below;
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.