University of Glasgow African & Caribbean Excellence Full Tuition Scholarships 2022/2023 for African Students
The University of Glasgow is offering 10 scholarships for International students or staff from our partners in Africa and the Caribbean starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for academic session 2022/23. The scholarship is a full tuition fee waiver.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2022.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: The University of Glasgow African & Caribbean Excellence scholarship is open to applicants from Africa & the Caribbean applying to all on-campus Masters programmes . Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission and must:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours;
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught Masters programme for September 2022;
- Have International fee status;
- Be a student or member of staff at one of the University partners in either region;
- Be nominated by a member of staff at one of the University partners in either region.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship based on academic merit.
Number of Awardees: 10
Value of University of Glasgow African & Caribbean Excellence Scholarship: Full fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply for University of Glasgow African & Caribbean Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must complete an application form be considered for the scholarship, only offer holders will be able to apply.
- Applicants must upload a completed nomination form from a member of staff at a partner institution as part of the application.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is the 30th April 2022 – no applications after this date will be considered.
- Applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted mid-May.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome by 31st May 2022