ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship (Engineering/Geoscience) 2021
Applications are invited for ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship (Engineering/Geoscience) 2021
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer, Metallurgical & Material Engineering, Geoscience or other related engineering disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Lagos, LA, NG
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
How to Apply:To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.