KPMG Rwanda Internship 2020 for Rwandan Students
KPMG are seeking to empower dynamic and energetic individuals through internship opportunities within the Rwanda office.
Application Deadline: 4th November 2020
- — Must be Rwandan Citizen
- — Graduating in 2020 or Graduated in 2019 & 2018
- — Second class upper degree or Average score of 70% in undergraduate studies
- — Undertaking CPA or ACCA will be added advantage
- — Should be available on full time basis for six months from November 2020
Eligible Countries: Rwanda
To be Taken at (Country): Rwanda
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Award: 6 months
How to Apply: Please forward your application letter and CV strictly quoting Rwanda Intern 2020 as your email subject to [email protected] on or before 4 November 2020. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.