Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships at Charles Darwin University, Australia 2019/2020
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research students Scholarship at Charles Darvin University, Australia 2019/2020.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Charles Darwin University, Australia
About the Award:
Field of Study:
Type: Undergraduate, Masters (taught).
Eligibility: Eligible applicants must:
• Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
• Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
• Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2019
• Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
• Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 1 May 2019 for commencement in Semester 2, 2019
• Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award: 25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Duration of Award:
How to Apply: To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 1 May 2019 for commencement in Semester 2, 2019.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Most Useful University Degrees for the Future
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World