University of Wollongong Tanzania Bursary 2021/2022 for Tanzanian Students – Australia
From 1 July 2020 students from Tanzania can now apply for a 10% or 20% bursary when they are admitted to the University of Wollongong for undergraduate/Master course.
Application Deadline: None. The bursary will be applied to eligible offers issued from 1 July 2020, for students commencing in 2021 and beyond.
Eligible Countries: Tanzania
To be Taken at (Country): Australia
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- Students holding Tanzanian citizenship at the time of application will automatically receive the Tanzania Bursary when they choose to study one of the following undergraduate or postgraduate courses commencing in 2021 and beyond
- If a student holds an academic package offer and the main offer is one of the above eligible degrees, the bursary will also be applied to the other academic course within the package.
- Students can only receive one (1) UOW scholarship, sponsorship or bursary for the same course.
Number of Awards: Unlimited
Value of Award:
- 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible undergraduate course
- 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible postgraduate course
How to Apply: No application is required. Students will automatically receive this bursary when they receive an eligible course offer
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.