Comic Con Africa Project Springbok 2.0 Developer Showcase for Game Developers
Calling all game developers! Want to get your game recognised by thousands of fans and hundreds of gaming industry executives? Comic Con Africa and some of our sponsors might just be looking for your game! Taking place on a screen near you, Comic Con Africa will be hosting the 2nd Annual Project Springbok developer showcase for so that we can expose the world to amazing African talent.
Application Deadline: 4th September 2020
About the Award: This year, we will be uniting African developers by opening registrations to the entire African continent!!! – That’s right, whether you are in Cape Town or Cairo, you may be 1 of 10 lucky developers to showcase your game at Comic Con Africa Online 2020
Game developers from the across Africa are invited to apply by submitting their original games (test links), build guide (highlight special areas of detail you want noticed) and motivation letter to us for showcasing at Comic Con Africa 2020 – Online.
Eligibility: First round of approvals 31 July
- Participants of any age may enter
- Participants may be from anywhere in Africa
- Entrants must submit projects based on what they learn from Developer guide content and submit below before the 4th of September 2020
- Participants must submit a build guide with each project
- Participants must a test link to play each game with the build guide
- Only 1 submission per person/team
- After you have submitted your application, we will review your content and inform you whether you have been selected.
- Once you have been selected, you will need to record a 15-minute presentation where you highlight why your game is so special.
- During Comic Con Africa 2020 – Online, gaming enthusiasts and fans from across the internet will have the opportunity to play your game through test links and will vote for their favourite game.
- If you get the most votes from Comic Con Africa 2020 Online visitors, YOUR game will be featured will be featured world wide by all our partners and media. As well as the main prize.
- For now: We are putting together developer care kits, and asking sponsors to add to the pool, so that we can all help you along your journey to becoming a world-renowned game developer.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Please read the all-important T’s&C’s and apply for this incredible opportunity to get international recognition for your talent and hard work, not to mention (PRIZES) Terms & Conditions
Duration of Program: 24 – 27 September 2020
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.