With the advance of technology, people are now very curious about how to make money from their phones most especially in South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya. Now everyone is using a smartphone with either an iOS or Android-enabled operating system. It is possible to earn money just by using your smartphone, so you can use that as a way of supporting your basic salary or income and have extra money to use for special needs and purposes. People around the world are earning cash which is called, mobile money through different methods, from paid surveys, making money with YouTube, and so on.
These smartphones come with many apps which are installed already or can be downloaded on the smartphone. There are many more apps been released into the market every day and the possibility of making money with the help of these apps has increased accordingly. With the increase in job search and unavailability of jobs, there are now many ways in which one can earn money with the use of the smartphone. Some of these ways include;
These jobs can be done as full-time or part-time workers. You can keep your normal job and use these online jobs as a way of earning extra cash in your pocket to pay your bills.
1. Freelance: this is one of the surest ways to make money with the use of your phone whether you are in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, or anywhere in the World. All you need is a good smartphone and a good internet connection, if you have a laptop it is an added advantage for you. You can get writing jobs online, data entry jobs too. Sites that pay for such works are Fiverr, Guru.com, Peopleperhour, and so on. We have a lot of people that make a lot of money with their smartphones as a freelancer in Nigeria, South Africa or Kenya alone in 2020 and 2021.
2. Surfing the web and watching videos online: a good number of websites and apps pay good money for being on their site, either by watching adverts, short video clips, and so on. Some of these apps are listed below:
3. Shop: there are smartphone apps that pay you to shop for items already on your shopping list, ranging from groceries, clothes, perfumes, and toiletries. Here are some popular get paid to shop apps:
4. Sell Items you don’t need anymore: we all have things we are not in need of anymore and you can sell them on various sites online for cash. All you need to do is to take clear pictures of what you need to sell and place them online with the price tag and your phone number. Below are some notable sites you can sell your things with your phones and make money:
5. Play Games: for game lovers, you are not left out as there are apps that pay really well for you to test their games and give them feedback, all you need is your phone and make your money. An example of the app that pays to play the game is:
6. Paid surveys: one of the best methods of making money on your phone is by filling out online surveys. You can use your opinions to earn money by visiting survey sites to share your thoughts which are very valuable to companies that are willing to pay money for them. Examples of such sites and apps are:
7. Download apps and earn: there are apps that give you rewards i.e money for downloading and keeping them on your phone. Market research companies like to collect data and keep anonymous to study the trends. It is better to go with only trusted brands with such apps in order not to be scammed. Here is a free app that can help you make a lot of money.
8. Virtual assistant: you can work as an assistant to someone who has a lot to do. There are individuals and cooperate organizations who are in search of virtual assistants and are willing to pay them very well. You don’t need a physical office to do this, from the comfort of your home you can monitor this and work conveniently. We have a lot of young guys that make a lot of money as Virtual assistants using their smartphones in countries like South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya in 2020 and 2021.
9. Online tutor: if you are knowledgeable and have the skill to impact your knowledge onto others, you can start an online tutoring class that people can access and pay for. It can be on an individual or a large class option. You can pick out a particular subject or course you are very confident in and impact the knowledge on other people and as well make a reasonable income.
10. Make YouTube videos: YouTube has been known to be a good site where one can make extra cash. You can either make short skits for fun, online tutorial classes on how to make a cake, tie gele, make a simple dress and so on and thereby earn a good amount of money. All you need is to own a YouTube channel where you can post your videos and get people to subscribe to your channel and get paid. It is a good source of making money just with the use of your smartphone.
There are tons of ways in which you can make money with your smartphone and most of them are really simple and easy. Whether it is playing games, filling out surveys, freelance, or watching adverts you will still earn extra income to support your basic salary. It really pays to use your smartphone for something more productive and beneficial than reading other people’s posts and comments online. Making money with your smartphone doesn’t promise to get you rich but at least help you solve your basic needs and put extra cash into your pocket.
This post was last modified on November 1, 2021 3:57 pm