SAP Young Professional Program 2020 for Young Graduates – Tunisia
Applications now open for the SAP Young Professional Program 2020 for Young Graduates – Tunisia
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Requisition ID: 256484
About the Award: The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. This program will enable you to become a Certified SAP Associate Consultant within SAP S/4 HANA Business Process, Scope and Integration and SAP SuccessFactors- Employee Central. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Tunisia;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Finance / Accounting, IT/Engineering, Business Administration or Management Information Systems.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Tunis as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in early September 2020 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus it is likely the training will take place online via a virtual classroom. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Eligible Countries: Tunisia
To be Taken at (Country): Tunis, Tunisia
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Duration of Award: 3 months
How to Apply: Apply in link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.