Carnegie Mellon University Australia Masters Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students from Asia, South America and Africa
The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa and apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2021.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
Eligible Countries: Countries in Asia, South America and Africa
To be Taken at (Country): Australia
About the Award:
Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS)
The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS)
The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA)
With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
Eligibility: Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Awards: The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
How to Apply: If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program to study with us. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, we will contact you of your scholarship eligibility.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.