ICTP Master in High Performance Computing Scholarships 2020 for Developing Countries
Applications for ICTP full scholarship are now available only for candidates from Developing Countries.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- The ideal student for the MHPC has a strong interest in information technology problems driven by scientific research or industrial needs.
- English is the official language of the Master.
- MHPC is accessible by Italian students graduated with “laurea magistrale (D.M. 270/2004)” and “laurea Vecchio Ordinamento (L. 341/1990)”. International applicants with a Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral degree are welcome to apply.
- Work experience will be evaluated during the admissions interview.
- No prior HPC knowledge is assumed, but candidates should have some experience in programming and a competence in one of the following languages: C, C++, Fortran.
- A sound knowledge of Linux operating system is also needed.
- A knowledge of Python language is assumed at the level of the first 39 exercises of the learn python the hard way
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: These scholarships covers the MHPC tuition fees as well as the cost-of-living expenses and plane tickets from and to the origin country. The scholarships are provided by ICTP (not by MHPC), and winners are automatically admitted to MHPC.
Duration of Award: Fulltime
How to Apply: Send your application: https://e-applications.ictp.it/applicant/login/3508
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat