Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2020
The Graduate Upstream Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Asharami Energy’s workforce.
Application Deadline: 4th February 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award: Asharami Energy Limited is one of Africa’s leading independent E &P players with a diverse portfolio of 9 oil and gas assets in prolific basins across Africa. Asharami Energy Limited and Sahara Energy Fields Holdings UK limited are the entities at the forefront of our upstream operations.
At the heart of our operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals with first degree in Engineering & Geo-sciences across different fields but with a focus on the following:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics and all other related courses (Minimum: Second Class Upper)
- Maximum of 2 years (Post-NYSC) experience. Completion of NYSC is a must.
- Maximum age- 26 years old by December 2020.
- Knowledge & Application of Basic Engineering Principles
- Technical Report writing skills
- Basic Project Management
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Ability to multitask
- Group Human Resources
- All staff
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Actively participate in the programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to assigned role within a function.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
- Take full responsibility with planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results. Actively propose process and operational improvements.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback.
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
Duration of Award: Fulltime
How to Apply: Apply Now
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It