Application now opens for the Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship 2023 for Students from Developing Countries.
Application Deadline: 19th June 2023
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Field(s) of Study:
- Any full-time Taught LLM programmes – see below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation
- Part-time programmes are not eligible
- Must be domiciled in a developing country. Here’s a list of developing countries
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country
- Possess a first class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Have an unconditional offer (without pre-sessional English language) of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. If your offer is conditional, please ensure you meet the conditions and receive an unconditional offer by the deadline. If your offer is unconditional with a pre-sessional English, please ensure you retake your English test and receive an unconditional offer (without pre-sessional English language) by the scholarship deadline.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be assessed:
- On academic merit by a Selection Panel.
- Based on the information provided in your scholarship application and in your online admission application for admission. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statements and other relevant information.
Number of Awards: There are two Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship
Value of Award: Each scholarship is valued at £5000 in total.
How to Apply:
There is a two-step procedure:
- STEP 1: Apply for your programme
Guidance is available on applying for Postgraduate Admission and information on what makes an application.
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 12:00 PM (UK local time) on 19 June 2023.
You must apply for this scholarship via the online application form.