University of Arizona Global Wildcat Awards 2022/2023 for Undergraduate Students
The University of Arizona Global Wildcat Awards is a highly competitive undergraduate tuition scholarship offered annually to a select number of incoming international students attending the University of Arizona.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): USA
About the Award: The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. It was founded in 1885. The UA was the first university in the Arizona Territory. the UA is also a leader in the research field, bringing more than $606 million in research investment each year.
In recognition of students who exhibit an outstanding academic performance, the University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Scholarship for incoming freshmen and transfer students. Please review the links below for more information regarding our merit-based scholarships for admitted and conditionally admitted students who are planning to enroll at the University of Arizona for the spring or fall semesters.
Fields of Study:
More courses listed below
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Please note: GPA calculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process. GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by November 1.
- We recommend that Scholarship Recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- Non-degree seeking and exchange students are not eligible for the International Tuition Scholarship.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- $2,000 – $20,000 amounts for continuing students will remain the same as the initial offer.
- Scholarships are renewable for 4 years (8 consecutive semesters) for freshmen.
- Half of the award will be given in the spring and half in the fall.
Duration of Award: 4 years
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.