ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development Scholarships 2020 at University of Cape Town
ARUA-CD invites black South Africans interested in completing the 2020 ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development to apply for an ARUA-CD scholarship
Application Deadline: 31st August 2019
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
- Completed application for ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development by Coursework
- Black, Coloured or Indian South African citizen
- Research interests aligned with the ACDI programme
- Hold an Honours degree or SAQA NQF Level 8 equivalent
- History of social engagement or service related to environmental concerns
- Acceptance into 1-year ACDI master’s coursework programme
- Acceptance for study at UCT.
- Satisfactory attendance and progress in the programme
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship has a value of R150,000 from which the fees will be covered and the balance disbursed in three tranches:
- R70 000 upon registration (year one)
- R30 000 in July 2020 (year one), and
- R50 000 in November 2020 (if submission of dissertation is in year one), OR in January 2021 (if submission of dissertation is in year two).
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply: If you are eligible, please complete the ARUA-CD Scholarship Application Form.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It
Top 10 High Paying IT Certifications for 2020