ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development Scholarships 2020 at University of Cape Town
ARUA-CD invites black South Africans interested in completing the 2020 ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development to apply for an ARUA-CD scholarship
Application Deadline: 31st August 2019
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
- Completed application for ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development by Coursework
- Black, Coloured or Indian South African citizen
- Research interests aligned with the ACDI programme
- Hold an Honours degree or SAQA NQF Level 8 equivalent
- History of social engagement or service related to environmental concerns
- Acceptance into 1-year ACDI master’s coursework programme
- Acceptance for study at UCT.
- Satisfactory attendance and progress in the programme
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship has a value of R150,000 from which the fees will be covered and the balance disbursed in three tranches:
- R70 000 upon registration (year one)
- R30 000 in July 2020 (year one), and
- R50 000 in November 2020 (if submission of dissertation is in year one), OR in January 2021 (if submission of dissertation is in year two).
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply: If you are eligible, please complete the ARUA-CD Scholarship Application Form.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.