Apply: Enpact’s Female Tech Business in Africa 2019 (Fully-funded to Berlin, Germany)
Applications are open for Enpact’s Female Tech Business in Africa (FEBA) which aims to support registered NGOs in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa to design and implement a new project in the field of female tech business in Africa.
Application Deadline: 16th June 2019.
Eligible Countries: Ghana, Kenya and South Africa
To be taken at (country): Berlin, Germany
About the Award: Female Tech Business in Africa aims at fostering capacity, network development and internationalization of women networks, multipliers and stakeholders in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa. It is supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and Strategic Partnership Digital Africa.
Based on the submitted project proposals, up to ten participants will be invited to a 5-day bootcamp in Berlin, Germany between August 19th and 23rd where they will get support in shaping and improving their own project ideas for female tech businesses in their country.
After the boot camp, the participants have another week to implement their learnings into a final project proposal for the application for the following funding support.
Up to four projects can be selected for mentoring and financial support up to 15000€ for the following four months. Evaluation criteria will include application of theoretical concepts from the bootcamp, feasibility, effectiveness, target group, scope, cooperation, inclusion scalability etc.
Type: Grants, Entrepreneurship
Eligibility: Founders who…
- have a project supporting women in tech in Ghana, Kenya or South Africa
- have a registered Non-Profit Organisation*
- have a concrete project proposal and timeline
- have a valid passport & able to travel to Berlin between August 19th – 23rd
- are highly motivated 🙂
*e.g. networks, associations, universities, accelerators, Venture Capitalists, business angels and co-working spaces.
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Award: You will…
- Participate at a 5-days bootcamp in Berlin
- Elaborate and concretize of the submitted project proposal
- Explore the tools for programme design
- Dedicate time for organisational development
- Build a strong network and collaboration with like-minded organisations and relevant German stakeholders
- Receive up to 15.000€* funding
- Stock up on inspiration
Duration of Award: 5 days
How to Apply: Apply Here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It
Top 10 High Paying IT Certifications for 2020