Lambda School Africa Pilot 2019 for Young African Developers (Fully-funded to USA)
Through Lambda School Africa Pilot, Get a world-class full stack developer education at Lambda School, for free, with support from Paystack.
Application Deadline: Applications close 26th May 2019 or whenever all 10 spots are filled
To be taken at (country): USA
About the Award: California-based Lambda School is a 9 month immersive training program that gives you the tools and training you need to launch a new career. The program trains people online to be software engineers at no up-front cost. Instead, students have the option to opt into an Income Share Agreement where they pay a fraction of future income.
Eligibility: The Lambda School Africa Pilot is open to
- citizens of Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa
- who’re above 18 years old
- who’re currently primarily physically based on the continent of Africa
- who’re able to commit to a full time program
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award: This is what you get:
- An intensive full-time, 9 month full stack software development training program, at no upfront cost
- During the program, Paystack will pay for membership to a co-work space near you so you have access to reliable electricity and internet
- After the program, you’ll have the chance to be hired by Paystack, and we’re also happy to introduce you to the many Paystack merchants (including some of the best companies in Nigeria) who’re looking for development talent
Duration of Award: 9 months
How to Apply: Apply Here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.