Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS Scholarships 2019 for International Students
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) are pleased to offer a full tuition fee only scholarship (one) for the September 2019 intake for students wishing to follow the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law Programme.
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2019 17:00h BST
Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International
To be taken at (country): London, UK
Field of Study: Law
Eligibility: Students holding an offer for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law programme (either conditional or unconditional, home/EU or overseas) for full-time study may apply for this scholarship online- see details on how to apply below.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- For the successful candidates, his/her tuition fees payable to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) – the equivalent of £15,100 for a Home/EU student or £22,150 for a non-Home/EU student – will be covered entirely by the scholarship in the form of a fee waiver. Please note the scholarship does not cover any additional living costs or flights etc.
- In addition to receiving a scholarship, each successful applicant will also be awarded a two week international internship at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP. Additional travel and living costs up to £1750 incurred as a result of taking up this internship will be reimbursed, and any necessary work visas will be arranged on the applicant’s behalf by Norton Rose Fulbright.
- The successful candidate may be asked to assist with QMUL marketing events such as postgraduate open evenings and/or web/video student profiles; as well as supporting CCLS and Norton Rose Fulbright LLP in promoting the scholarship (e.g. through interviews, photos and presence at events).
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply:
- You will need to complete the online application form and submit ALL required documents by following a link at the bottom of the webpage.
- You MUST apply for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law in London before applying for a scholarship – your application ID number is a requirement.
- You must have applied for this programme by 4 June 2019 to then be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The online form must be completed and submitted with relevant documentation (detailed below) no later than 17:00h BST on 2 July 2019.
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete and sign the online application form, and attach the following documents (as one PDF document):
- A copy of your CV
- ‘Please state the reasons why you are applying for this LLM, why you are interested in energy and natural resources and why you feel we should award you this scholarship’
- A 500 word max response to the following:
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable)
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?