University of York Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students -UK
University of York is pleased to offer ten Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships for exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate taught students.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2020 11.59pm (GMT+1)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: These prestigious scholarships aim to reward and encourage exceptionally high-achieving students by offering a tuition fee discount to those expected to achieve AAA at A-level, 36 points in the IB (or international equivalents), or a First class undergraduate degree (or international equivalents).
Eligibility: Eligible students must:
- be expected to achieve AAA at A Level, 36 points in the IB, or a 1st class undergraduate degree (or international equivalents)
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by the 30 April 2020 (you do not need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be complete by the 30 April 2020)
- be intending on studying a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course based on the University of York campus
- have already met the English Language requirements of their offer (by 30 April 2020)
Applicants cannot hold a 100% tuition fee scholarship or be fully sponsored.
Applicants for the following pathways are not eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships:
- Hull York Medical School
- International Pathway College
- Distance learning courses
Number of Awards: 10
Value and Duration of Award: There are ten scholarships available:
- five undergraduate scholarships offering a £15,000 tuition fee discount, up to three years (£5,000 for each year of study)
- five postgraduate taught scholarships offering a £5,000 tuition fee discount for one year of study
How to Apply:
- You must apply online. You only need to make one application: we will consider you for all of the awards which you are eligible for.
- Apply now
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa