University of Toronto Sheryl Kintu Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students
Sheryl Kintu Scholarship, Canada: The University of Toronto School of Management is offering scholarships to international students via this new scholarship fund.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Canada
About the Sheryl Kintu Scholarship: The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was set up as a tribute to, and in recognition of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years where she rose from Executive Assistant to a Director level position. Sherryl sadly passed away in April 2021. Sherryl was known as a trustworthy friend to individuals and the company, with a passion and drive for everything she did. Applicants to this scholarship are expected to reflect these qualities.
Fields of Study: All applicants for select business programs
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
Type: Postgraduate (Diploma)
- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, ambition, and business/entrepreneurial acumen will carry particular weight
- The apparent need for funding
- The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
Terms & Conditions for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship:
- To qualify for the scholarship, students must provide the required supporting documentation. Incomplete award applications will not be considered.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program including books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship recipient must have an approved and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be awarded. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- This scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a plausible successful outcome in line with aims and objectives of the scholarship.
In particular:- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight
– The apparent need for funding
– The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
- Scholarship recipients are expected to act as ambassadors for Toronto School of Management and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region once the scholarship is granted.
- Scholarship may be deferred for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
- Decisions of the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
- Toronto School of Management reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit this promotion without further notice.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Sheryl Kintu Scholarship: 100% on the full tuition fee of your study program
Duration of Award: Duration of Programme
How to Apply: SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Award Providers: University of Toronto School of Management