University of Toronto Love Canada Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
The University of Toronto School of Management is offering scholarships to international students who can express why they love Canada
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Canada
About the Award: Applicable to international students, the Love Canada scholarship provides up to $11,000 for diploma programs to up to 20 academically qualified students per intake (till September 2019).
Fields of Study:
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
Type: Postgraduate (Diploma)
Eligibility: To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate ALL of the following attributes:
- 1. Evidence of excellent academic achievements (official transcript);
- 2. A resume including information demonstrating leadership within past/current employment and/or volunteering experience;
- 3. A 600-word essay expressing ‘Why do you love Canada’? or ‘Why have you selected Canada for your overseas study’?
Selection: The eligibility of the Love Canada Scholarship will be assessed by the TSoM Scholarship Committee based on the submitted documents the above criteria. Furthermore, the scholarship value will depend on the excellent academic achievements converting into 0-100% in the academic scoring scheme.
Number of Awards: up to 20
Value of Award: up to $11,000
Duration of Award: Duration of Programme
How to Apply: Kindly email your Love Canada Scholarship Application Form to admissions@TorontoSoM.ca
Award Providers: University of Toronto School of Management