Danish Government Scholarships 2022/2023 for Engineering International Students – University of Southern Denmark
University of Southern Denmark offers Danish Government Scholarships – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
- September intake: 1st February 2022
- February intake: 1st September 2022
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Denmark
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a non-EU/EEA citizen enrolling in one of the following Master’s programmes in Sønderborg with programme start in September:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics – both profiles
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
- Danish Government Scholarships candidates from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees. The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants.
- All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
The scholarships are awarded to the best-qualified candidates based on the grade point average of their Bachelor’s degree.
To be considered for the scholarship all necessary documentation must be available before the application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian – must include grades and units/credits for each course
- Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Danish Government Scholarships: The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarships:
Your application must have been submitted no later than February 1 to be considered for a scholarship.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying