Applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 are now open. Click on your preferred subject area below to apply:
Application Deadline: 10th January 2023 at 16:00 UTC.
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
About the Award: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
The following countries will be hosting a QECS award:
- The University of the West Indies
Eligibility: Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
Number of Awards: 9
Value of Award: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships: Click on your preferred country below to apply
Before submitting an application, please:
- Review the available courses and entry requirements below – in addition to the application guidance
- Check that the course you are applying for is available at your selected university at the start of the form for your application to be counted. For more information, please read the FAQs.
- Note that applicants are required to submit a university application at the same time as their scholarship application, unless stated otherwise
- Applicants can’t apply more than once to the same university. If applicants submit two applications for the same university, only the first application will be considered.
If you don’t have a MyACU account: please register here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to set up an account. You will then be able to log in to the system here to access the application form.
If you do have a MyACU account: please log in to the system here to access the application form.
Visit Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Webpage for Details