Bond University Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships 2020 for Egyptian Students – UK
Bond University offers high academic achievers from Egypt with tuition remission scholarships. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- Applications close on 18th October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 24th January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
Eligible Countries: Egypt
To be taken at (country): UK
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be citizens of Egypt and currently residing in Egypt.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced studies at Bond University.
- Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
Number of Awards: A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from Egypt, commencing either undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Value of Award: The International Student Scholarship – Egypt awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
How to Apply:
- Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
5 Signs You Are Living Above Your Means
10 Warning Signs You Need to Change Career
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat