University of Wollongong in Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
The undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship at UOWD covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other study-related expenses.
Application Deadline: 9th August 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): UAE
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Three categories of scholarship are available to undergraduate students.
- 50% scholarship (conditions apply)
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
How to Apply: If you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) and submitted via the Scholarship Form.