NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students 2017/2018
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
Application Deadline: 20th July 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria. Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Field of Study: Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for selected course of study.
Duration of Programme: for the period of study. The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
How to Apply: To apply, candidates should follow the application steps in the Programme Webpage (Link below)
Important Notes: The following categories of students should not apply:
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/AENR/NAE/NACPFA