Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the South Pacific 2019/2020 for Developing Countries
The new Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in South Pacific are open to citizens of a Commonwealth country other than countries of the South Pacific. The scholarship will be taken at the University of the South Pacific (USP).
Application Deadline: 26th June 2019
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth country other than these 12 countries: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
To Be Taken At (Country): University of the South Pacific (USP)
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- The university provides support with visa advice, accommodation, airport pick-ups and orientation.
- All Commonwealth Scholars have a dedicated contact person at the ACU who can be contacted by email and phone.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply: Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
1) Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
2) Complete a QECS application online
3) Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course.
If you have any specific questions about applying for university courses at USP, please contact USP directly by email email@example.com