Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the South Pacific 2020/2021 for Developing Countries
The new Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in South Pacific are open to citizens of a Commonwealth country other than countries of the South Pacific. The scholarships will be taken at the University of the South Pacific (USP) & Fiji National University (FNU) both in Fiji.
Application Deadline: 9th July 2020
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth country other than these 12 countries: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
To Be Taken At (Country): University of the South Pacific (USP) & Fiji National University both in Fiji
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award:
- The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- The university provides support with visa advice, accommodation, airport pick-ups and orientation.
- All Commonwealth Scholars have a dedicated contact person at the ACU who can be contacted by email and phone.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply: Applications are open until Wednesday 9 July and must be completed online. Please follow the steps in the link below to complete your application.