Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Programme (Masters) 2020/2021 for African Students – The Netherlands
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2020
Eligible Countries: All African countries
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
About the Award: With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
Eligibility: Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
Number of Awards: 7
Value of Award:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Duration of Programme: 2 years (Start: 1 September 2020)
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 2: Apply for an MSc programme before 1 February 2020
- Step 3: Selection for invitation to the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 4: Result of the selection process
- Step 5: Updates/changes
- It is important to go through all application requirements oin the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying