Samsung Junior Engineering Academy for Young Students (Fully-funded to Seoul, South Korea) 2018
Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering would like to offer opportunities to the young students to participate in the 2018 Junior Engineering Academy which will be held in Seoul, South Korea in August 6th-10th, 2018 to explore the environmental awareness activities.
Application Deadline: 22nd May 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Samsung Global Engineering Center, Seoul, Korea
About the Award: Winners of the Junior Engineering Academy will be given the opportunities to participate in the 2018 Junior Engineering Academy which program includes specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment. Junior Engineering Academy will be held at Samsung GEC, headquarter of Samsung Engineering in Seoul, South Korea.
Purpose of the Junior Engineering Academy:
- To raise awareness among youth within the community towards conservation of the environment and energy efficiency
- To grow future eco-leaders by enhancing global leadership resulting from participating a variety of activities throughout the Academy
- To fulfill the social responsibility through educating the future generation
A. Participants: Eco-generation members around the world aged between 14 and 16
B. Facilitator: Eco-generation member aged 18 or older
- Effective date of age determination is as of 22nd May, 2018.
- To create an account and to become an Eco-generation member, please click here.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Free flight tickets and accommodations will be provided to the selected global participants and facilitators
Duration of Programme: August 6th~ 10th, 2018
How to Apply:
A. Please make a Video clip of you talking about ‘Why I should attend this Junior Engineering Academy’ within 2 minutes.
– Please tell us about your dream in the future and why it’s important to relate engineering with your dream.
B. Please upload it to Youtube (www.youtube.com) with UNLISTED option. You may use other streaming or cloud service to upload your video.
C. Please write a brief of your clip in the content box.
- – Go to the Application Form page (Click here).
- – Please write a brief of your video clip in the content column.
- – Copy your Youtube link or downloadable video link and paste it in the URL box under Content box.
- – Attach your CV in the attachment column. (MS word and pdf type only)
- – Complete the application by clicking the Submit button.
- – To check your application, please visit Home>E-gen Event>Monthly Event>My Page
- * Application Guide: Please visit this LINK
Award Providers: Samsung Engineering.Co., Ltd.