Cranfield University is delighted to launch the Cranfield Water Scholarship for 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2020
Eligible Countries: Rest of World, UK, EU
To Be Taken At (Country): Cranfield University, UK
About the Award: A new generation of highly skilled professionals is urgently needed to deliver sustainable and resilient responses to the challenges of increasing water stress. In response to this, Cranfield Water Science Institute is, in collaboration with the International Water Association (IWA), offering 15 full-fee scholarships across our MSc courses in Water & Wastewater Engineering, Water & Sanitation for Development and Advanced Water Management.
Fields of Study:
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
Eligibility: Citizens of any country can apply for a scholarship, but you must be applying to study full-time on an eligible master’s course and hold a relevant first class or 2:1 honours degree, or demonstrate significant practical experience and achievements in water or an aligned sector.
Number of Awards: 15
Value of Award: Full tuition fees for those studying a full-time master’s course in water.
Duration of Program: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- You must have an offer of admission on an eligible full-time master’s course before applying for the scholarship. To apply for one of our MSc courses, please complete the online application form.
- Once you have your six-digit Cranfield application number use the link below to submit your scholarship application.
- Apply now
- Applications close on Thursday 30 April 2020. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
- You must complete the online application form and upload a short written submission (500 words) on one of the Sustainable Development Goals. Please explain in your submission how you think this SDG is best delivered and what new tools, technologies or innovative interventions are available to deliver it.