University of Stirling Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2019/2020 for Developing Commonwealth Countries
The University of Stirling has the opportunity to award 10 scholarships for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2019
For the MSc in Dementia Studies eligible countries include:
- Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
For the MSc in Global Issues in Gerontology and Ageing eligible countries include:
- Bangladesh, Cameroon, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
To Be Taken At (Country): Scotland, UK
About the Award: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships support students from developing Commonwealth countries to undertake postgraduate study at a distance or via online learning.
Fields of Study: Eligible courses include:
- MSc in Dementia Studies (5 awards)
- MSc in Global Issues in Gerontology and Ageing (5 awards)
Eligibility: To apply for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of or be granted refugee status from an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently and continually resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award: The Commonwealth Scholarship covers all elements of the award, including tuition fees, partnership development costs, and any residential programmes.
Duration of Program: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply to the University for one of the eligible courses noted above, before submitting a scholarship application to Commonwealth Scholarships.
- In order to be considered for an award, applicants must hold an unconditional offer of a place at the University of Stirling before the Commonwealth closing date of midday 12.00 pm (BST) on 22 March 2019.
- Applicants must apply for the scholarships via the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s Electronic Application System (EAS).
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Apply to Win DAAD Scholarship in Germany
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win