Women Deliver Conference 2019 Scholarship Program for Women (Fully-funded to attend Conference in Canada)
The Women Deliver scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Vancouver, Canada
About the Award: The Scholarship program is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Everyone deserves a seat at the table. Women Deliver is committed to making our conferences accessible to people across all geographies, ages, and backgrounds.
Type: Conference, Training
Eligibility: Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue post-conference in home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Scholarship covers
- Economy Airfare,
- Registration Fee,
- Hotel Accommodation (days of conference only)
- Per Diem (days of conference only),
- Ground Transportation (days of conference only),
- Visa Reimbursement,
- Health Insurance.
Duration of Program: June 3-6 2019
How to Apply: APPLY TODAY