Dublin City University International Merit Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
DCU are offering a number of Merit Scholarships to International Students from NON EU counties. The Scholarship Programme is fully funded by DCU International Office and aims to attract high achieving global applicants normally liable for Full NON EU fees.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2018
Eligible Countries: International (non-EU countries)
To Be Taken At (Country): Ireland
Type: Full Degree Undergraduate and Masters Taught Program
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for consideration, DCU International Applicants must be in receipt of a ‘Full’ or ‘Conditional’ Offer at either Undergraduate or Postgraduate Level. DCU International will assess applications on merit but will also take a holistic approach throughout the assessment.
High achieving applicants will automatically be considered for Scholarships
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Up to €2000 on application.
Duration of Program: Scholarships are ‘one off’, ‘stand alone’ and will be offset against tuition only on Full Time One Year Masters Programmes and Year One only of Full Time Undergraduate Programmes.
How to Apply:
- Apply for Full Time Eligible programmes
- For details of DCU Programmes, visit www.dcu.ie/courses
- Select your top three choices and apply through the Direct Undergraduate Process or through www.pac.ie/dcu for Postgraduate Programmes
- For details on how to apply to DCU for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes – visit https://www.dcu.ie/international/country/other-countries.shtml.
- Select your ‘Country’ from the Dropdown menu in the above link and follow the appropriate application route.
Award Providers: Dublin City University