Inspire Africa Train the Trainers Program for Young Business Leaders 2017
Inspire Africa will be recruiting 12 authentic youth with credible track record for a 2 weeks training who will become Inspire Africa certified team of trainers.
Application Deadline: 23rd October 2017
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award: Inspire Africa’s Train-the-Trainers is a program designed to empower young business leaders across Nigeria through partner facilitators/trainers. This program is proudly sponsored by the US Embassy Consulate (Lagos, Nigeria) with the aim of scaling the impact of our LIGS programs to benefit more entrepreneurs and create more jobs in Nigeria and other African countries.
As John C. Maxwell best puts it, “one is too small a number to achieve greatness”, if you or your organization already provide business training to young people in your communities or you are interested in launching a training program for young business people in your community, school, church or organization, then talk to us to see how you can become a Certified Facilitator with Inspire Africa and exponentially increase your effectiveness.
- Applicant must have an existing start-up business or a well-researched business idea awaiting implementation. Whether idea or start-up, business must have a potential social or environmental impact on society.
- Applicant must be an open-minded visionary. Must also have a credible track-record.
- Applicants must not be small thinkers! We are looking for authentic youths who think big, believe big and do big.
- Applicants must be willing to reside peacefully with other fellows during the period of the program.
- Must be willing to lead 1 or 2 training per month or within two months.
- Individuals between the ages of 23 and 40 can apply.
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency and have regular access to the internet
- Applicants must have facilitated a program before.
- Applicants must be passionate about empowering young people in Africa.
- Applicants may have a training center or proposed venue for conducting trainings. (optional but preferable)
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria, Ghana or Tanzania.
Number of Awards: 12
Value of Award:
- Participation is free. Accommodation, feeding and transportation during program will be provided for all selected participants.
- Inspire Africa trainers will have access to a number of opportunities to strengthen their skills and participate meaningfully in entrepreneurship and leadership work.
- Receive first class business training from International experts.
- Receive recognition by the US Consulate, Lagos.
- Global visibility as champions for entrepreneurship education and youth empowerment.
- Networking opportunities
Duration of Program: 2 weeks
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
Award Providers: US Embassy Consulate (Lagos, Nigeria)
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It