Living Territories Young Scientist Travel Grant for Developing Countries (Fully-funded to attend Conference in France) 2018
Living Territories is offering young PhD students and postdoctoral fellows the opportunity to attend the Living Territories International Conference in France from 22nd to 24th January 2018.
- Deadline: 13th October 2017
- Notification Date: 20th October 2017
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be Taken at (Country): France
- The application to LVT2018 YSTG is restricted to citizens from developing countries (UN definition)
- The YSTG aims primarily at PhD students and young postdoctoral fellows (3-6 years after PhD thesis completion)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: YSTG will include travel stipend, registration fees and accommodation.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit a complete and signed application form, together with all required documents for examination by the YSTG Committee.
- Only files with the file extensions “.pdf” or “.doc” (word) are accepted.
Download the application form
Award Providers: Living Territories