WindAc Africa Conference Student Sponsorship Program for Students in South African Universities 2017
WindAc Africa will again offer a special programme for high potential young people from South Africa at this year’s conference. Last year, 30 students from 11 South African universities and 6 different study backgrounds participated in the programme.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2017
Eligible Applicants: Students studying in South Africa
To Be Taken At (Country): South African Renewable Energy Technology Centre (SARETEC), Cape Town, South Africa
About the Award: Whilst the primary purpose of this programme is to bring superior wind research knowledge to South African students, the intention is also to reward the students for their excellent work, motivate and inspire them to pursue their academic path in the energy sector, and offer them the opportunity to network with their peers: the future leading experts in wind energy in South Africa.
- Students of any age, gender, race, field of studies and degree enrolled at a South African university.
- It is a prerequisite that the applicant has previously checked his/her eligibility for student travel aid and/or conference support with the financial aid office of the respective university.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Travel expenses and accommodation covered for students not residing in the greater Cape Town area
- Conference fees waived for 2 days
Duration of Program: 13th-15th November
How to Apply: Please submit your sponsorship application with the following attachments to Matshidiso firstname.lastname@example.org before August 31st:
1) WindAc sponsorship application form (filled-out)
2) Terms and conditions of sponsorship (signed)
3) Curriculum Vitae
4) Copy of ID
5) Academic record of the last term
6) Degree obtained, if any
7) Evidence of bursary, if any
Award Providers: WindAc Africa