Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Fully-funded Scholarship + Job/Internship for Young Women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Fields 2018
The Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship will be awarded to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
Application Deadline: 25th August 2017
Eligible Countries: All
Field of Study: STEM Fields
Type: Undergraduate, Internships/Jobs
Eligibility: Eligible students should be:
- Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
- Graduation date: November 2017 – June 2019
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
Number of Awards: 25
Value of Award: The scholarship includes:
- All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing event
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of first semester)
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role.
How to Apply: Apply Now
Award Providers: Goldman Sachs