Statoil Tanzania/University of Dar es Salaam Business School Masters Scholarship for Tanzanian Students 2017
Statoil Tanzania AS, in collaboration with the Department of Finance, at the University of Dar es Salaam Business School, wishes to invite graduates to apply for the Master Scholarships for the Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas to be offered by the University of Dar es Salaam Business School starting the academic year of 2017/2018.
Application Deadline: 5th July 2017
Eligible Countries: Tanzania
To Be Taken At (Country): Tanzania
Field of Study: Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas.
Eligibility: Applicant should have the following criteria
1. Graduated Bachelor Degree in 2016 or 2017
2. Has grand GPA of at least 3.8 (Honor)
3. Has applied for the Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas Programme. The window for receiving late applications is still open.
4. Meeting the requirements to be admitted in the Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas, which include degree in the area of commerce and management (or business administration), economics and actuarial science from recognized higher learning institutions/universities.
5. Should be a Tanzanian
6. Should not be 30 years old in October 2017.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Scholarship will cover tuition and board
How to Apply:
1. Application letter.
2. Provisional results or Transcripts.
4. Birth Certificate/identification of nationality.
5. Two reference letters, one from the relative and the other from the lecturer/employer
commenting on the integrity of the applicant.
6. Applied for Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas.
Shortlisted candidates will attend the interview on 20th and 21st July 2017
Award Providers: Statoil Tanzania AS, University of Dar es Salaam Business School
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)