Travel Scholarships: Danish Egyptian Dialogue Institute (DEDI) Summer School for Young Egyptians 2018
The Danish Egyptian Dialogue Institute (DEDI) would like to invite you to join in this year’s Dialogue forum / Summer School. This year’s Dialogue Forum will be organized around the general theme of “Media Ethics” and the relationship between the quality of journalism and the ethical standards of journalism in particular.
Application Deadline: 30th may 2018
Eligible Countries: Egypt
To be taken at (country): Copenhagen, Denmark
About the Award: The Forum aims at developing a better understanding of media ethics, providing the participants with knowledge and understanding of their future profession and its challenges, in addition to widening their knowledge of the other countries that have other challenges in the field of media through the following:
- Building an understanding of the importance of media ethics.
- Debating the universality or the particularity of ethics?
- Defining the impact of cultural and other values on the understanding of ethics.
- Brainstorming to define universalities and flexible frames for journalism ethics.
- Exchanging knowledge and expertise between young Egyptians and their colleagues from Denmark.
Type: Short courses/Training
- Applicants should be students of Mass Communication (Journalism, Radio/Television, Integrated Marketing) and young practitioners from Egypt to join other participants from Denmark.
- Applicants should be from 20 to 27 years old.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Applicants should be willing to working within a large group people with a diversity of backgrounds.
- Applicants should be fully committed to the Forum and to engage in all the activities of the Forum during the whole week.
Number of Awards: 24
Value of Program: All expenses will be covered by The Danish-Egyptian Dialogue Institute (DEDI).
Duration of Program: August, 20th till 27th, 2017
How to Apply: Eligible applicants should send the application form, you can download it here: https://goo.gl/irfqI9 , along with a motivation letter of approximately 500 words and their CV to the email: [email protected] no later than the Friday, June 30th, 2017. Successful applicants only shall be contacted for personnel interviews. Applications sent without one of the required documents will be disregarded.
Award Provider: The Danish-Egyptian Dialogue Institute (DEDI).
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)