Lewis-Clark State College Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
LCSC offers international out-of-state tuition scholarships to qualified international students! No need to apply! All students are considered automatically for this scholarship.
- 15th April 2019 for Fall (August)
- 1st December 2019 for Spring (January)
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Idaho, USA
Eligibility: The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is a renewable semester award. You are eligible to receive this award for the duration of your enrollment at LCSC if you meet these conditions:
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 semester grade point average
- Enroll in 12 or more credits each semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester
- Are not fully-funded by a sponsoring agency
- Are not already receiving a full out-of-state tuition scholarship
Number of Awards: Unlimited
Value of Program: $1750 the first semester. Up to 2500 per semester after first based on GPA.
- 2.5 GPA = $1,750 per semester or $3,500 per year
- 3.0 GPA = $2,125 per semester or $4,250 per year
- 3.5 GPA = $2,500 per semester or $5,000 per year
How to Apply: Applicants will be considered automatically upon admission.
Award Provider: Lewis-Clark State College
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them