University of Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019 23:59 BST
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh UK
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second class honours Bachelor’s degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first class Bachelor’s degree supplemented by an excellent Master’s degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
- The awards are open to overseas nationals commencing a PhD in any field of study in 2019-2020.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have been offered admission to a full-time PhDresearch programme of study.
Number of Scholarships: 30
Benefits: Each award covers the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU graduate student and that chargeable to an overseas graduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses.
Duration: Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
How can I Apply?
- Information on how to apply will follow shortly – the closing date will be 1st February 2019.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Reasons You Should Study Abroad
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Studying In Italy
25 things You Didn’t Know About Studying Medicine