University of Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019 23:59 BST
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh UK
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second class honours Bachelor’s degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first class Bachelor’s degree supplemented by an excellent Master’s degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
- The awards are open to overseas nationals commencing a PhD in any field of study in 2019-2020.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have been offered admission to a full-time PhDresearch programme of study.
Number of Scholarships: 30
Benefits: Each award covers the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU graduate student and that chargeable to an overseas graduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses.
Duration: Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
How can I Apply?
- Information on how to apply will follow shortly – the closing date will be 1st February 2019.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details