Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award 2019 for Young Entrepreneurs (Funded to Japan)
The Takeda Foundation has put out a call for applications for the Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award.
Application Deadline: 28th June 2019
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Japan
About the Award: The Award targets young entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial individuals who challenge technological or social needs in the real world. The Takeda Foundation believes that the challenging activities of young individuals trying to address real technological and social needs will lead to the creation of goods and services that enhance the well-being of people throughout the world, which is the mission of the Foundation.
Type: Entrepreneurship, Contest
Selection Criteria: The Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award will be given to the individuals who propose the most creative and promising projects with a high potential for enhancing the well being of people at the site. The Takeda Foundation will select the Best Entrepreneur and 5 Entrepreneurs.
The Awardee will be selected from among the candidates who apply for the Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award. Candidates should submit an application paper describing the background of the targeted issue, and his or her ideas for a solution to address that issue in 1000 words or less with figures (within 3 pages). They are also requested to submit a supporting report (in 300 words or less) written by an individual who receives benefit from the solution.
Selection: should include the items listed below.
- The selection involves document examination and an on-line individual
- presentation by the selected candidates. The document examination will start August, and the online individual presentation will be held in October.
- The selection results will be announced in early November.
- The awarding ceremony and workshop will be held in February, 2020.
Value of Award: The recipient of the Best Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and monetary prize of 1,000,000 Japanese yen. Each recipient of the Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and a monetary prize of 200,000Japanese yen.
How to Apply:
- Registration : Please register at this URL before you submit the application form.
You will receive your reception number and an address for submission of your application form.
- Application form : Please down load the Application form the designated URL which will be sent to you after registration.
Contents of Application Form: should include the items listed below.
- Applicant Information should be included in the application form.
- The application form contains Project Description which should include the following items (within 1000 English words in total). Figures or tables can be attached if they are within 3 pages.
- (a) Background (Technological or/and social needs, and social impact)
- (b) Solutions (Technical solutions and business model, competitiveness with other solutions, advantages (benefits/cost), etc.)
- (c) Attempt (How seriously are you involved in your project? What are the milestones for this project? Do you expect any public funds? Have you organized any groups to develop your project?)
- Supporting report: Please ask beneficiaries (at least one) to describe within 300 words the kinds and degree of benefit he or she expects to receive when your project is achieved. Please keep in mind that supporting reports are not a recommendation letter from your mentor. They are reports from individuals who will receive benefits from your project. If you produce goods or service, then consumers will be your beneficiaries.
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them