University of Tallinn Postdoctoral Researcher in Workplace Learning and Teacher Professionalization 2018 – Estonia
Tallinn University invites applications for Postdoctoral Researcher position in Workplace Learning and Teacher Professionalization in the Centre of Excellence in Educational Innovation, School of Educational Sciences, on 1 September 2018.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Tallinn, Estonia
About the Award: The Postdoctoral Researcher will work in the Centre of Excellence for Educational Innovation as part of activity A5 of the project “TU TEE – Tallinn University as a promoter of intelligent lifestyle.
Fields of Research:
- Educational sciences
- Psychological sciences
Type: Postdoctoral, Research
- The prospective candidate needs to hold a doctoral degree and the academic background in social or behavioural sciences and command excellent written and spoken English.
- The candidate is expected to have a deep interest in interdisciplinary research in the field of education, experience in participating in international academic networks and research projects, and competence as well as experience in using various research methods (both quantitative and qualitative).
- It is preferable for the candidate to have good knowledge about mixed research designs.
Value of Scholarship: 2400 euros (incl. direct taxes as income tax, unemployment insurance and the funded pension payment which are withheld from the salary automatically by the employer).
Duration of Program: The expected start date is negotiable and the duration of the contract is 24 months.
How to Apply: The candidates are expected to submit by 30th of April 2018(including) to Personnel Office of Tallinn University (Narva mnt 25, room T-218, 10120, Tallinn, or digitally signed to [email protected]), with the title “Academic competition” the following documents (in .pdf format if possible):
- A signed application-motivation letter addressed to the Rector in which the candidate provides an overview of the aims that he or she will pursue in the project period
- A CV containing data listed in Annex 11 (.doc .pdf) of Empoyment Regulation Rules. Data on teaching, research and development and creative activity may also be presented in the form of a printout from databases. In presenting a printout, it must be noted in the CV which data, as listed in Annex 11, are presented as a printout.
- Research plan according to the expected job responsibilities (3-4 A4 page);
- Copies of the documents proving the qualification to hold the position and its annexes. Originals of the document proving qualification and its annexes or certified copies may be requested from the candidate. If a degree has been earned abroad, an assessment from the ENIC/NARIC Centre certifying the correspondence of that qualification to the requirements established for the employment position, may be requested from the candidate.
- A list of research publications that sets out in a separate section the research work published in international editions that have an international editorial board and employ a peer review system;
- A list of R&D projects the candidate has participated in, including her/his role in the project;
- Link to the full text of, or, if it is not possible, a file of one representative research publication (preferably related to the topic of the project).
Award Provider: Tallinn University
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them