The Institute of Education (IOE), University College, London is partnering with the International Students House (ISH) to offer doctoral students from developing countries full scholarship for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application Deadline: 5th April 2019 (23:59 London time).
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Low or Lower-Middle Income Country
To be taken at (country): University of London, UK
Eligibility: Candidates should:
- Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
- Have an offer to study a full time PhD degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start).
- Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: ISH provides accommodation, while the IOE covers tuition fees. The scholarship does not cover subsistence in London or travel.
Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
How to Apply:
- Offer holders will receive an email with details of how to apply for this scholarship.
- If you have an offer to study a PhD course at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 entry) and you haven’t received this email, please contact [email protected] with details of your full name and student number.
- Research proposals already submitted with the course application will also be considered as part of the scholarship application.