IOE Centenary Doctoral Scholarships 2019/2020 for Developing Countries – University College London
The Institute of Education (IOE), University College, London is partnering with the International Students House (ISH) to offer doctoral students from developing countries full scholarship for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application Deadline: 5th April 2019 (23:59 London time).
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Low or Lower-Middle Income Country
To be taken at (country): University of London, UK
Eligibility: Candidates should:
- Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
- Have an offer to study a full time PhD degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start).
- Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: ISH provides accommodation, while the IOE covers tuition fees. The scholarship does not cover subsistence in London or travel.
Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
How to Apply:
- Offer holders will receive an email with details of how to apply for this scholarship.
- If you have an offer to study a PhD course at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 entry) and you haven’t received this email, please contact [email protected] with details of your full name and student number.
- Research proposals already submitted with the course application will also be considered as part of the scholarship application.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World