Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students (Fully-funded to France)
Annually, Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) in top universities in France.
Application Deadline: 17th March 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): France
Fields of Studies: The scholarship is dedicated to students interested in applying for a master degree in France in the following fields:
- Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
- Finance and Management
- Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply
• Students should have graduated between 2015 and 2019
• Must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above
• Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme
Selection: The selected applicants will come at their own cost to write Aptitude Tests for English comprehension and numeric computational analysis skills. Applicants who are successful at these tests will be interviewed during the month of May, 2020
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value and Duration of Scholarship: The award is full board.