The University of Sheffield undergraduate Scholarships is for students from Africa and other Developing countries for Undergraduate studies at the University.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 24th April 2023.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Monday 17 May 2023.
Eligible Countries: International (preferably students from developing regions)
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility for University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2023.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
Selection criteria: This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful. A panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest applications and will be looking for the following:
- Applicant has provided a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships: 50% tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Apply: You must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield before you apply for this scholarship.