Monash University Australia MBA International Women in Leadership Scholarship 2019/2020
Monash Business School is committed to supporting women in advancing their professional careers. We are delighted to offer the MBA International Women’s Excellence Scholarship, which is awarded to encourage and support professional women from any part of the world in their pursuit of the Monash MBA.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- a female international applicant.
Selection Criteria: Successful applicants for the MBA International Women in Leadership scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Career trajectory – a reflection on the choices the applicant has made throughout their career thus far
- Career planning – a projection on the applicant’s aspirations for career growth (e.g. specific roles and responsibilities) including highlights from an action plan to achieve this career growth
- Contribution – a demonstration of the applicant’s commitment and ability to contribute to leadership in their organisations and their communities.
Number of Awardees: 4
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is valued at up to $24,000.
How to Apply: The scholarship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA program: application, interview, and notification.
When completing the on-line application for admission to the Monash MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a statement of purpose. Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make their case for consideration the MBA International Women in Leadership scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be labelled the ‘MBA International Women’s Excellence Scholarship Application’
- Address each of the three key criteria for the scholarship
- Be no more than 500 words.
Scholarship applicants who progress to the interview stage for general admission to the Monash MBA program will be invited to speak to their scholarship application in an extension of their admission interview.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa